9th Sept 2020 Quiz Questions
Creative Options Wednesday 9th September 2020 Quiz Questions
1. Today is the third National Emergency Services Day. Why do you think today’s date was chosen? Clue: It starts at 9:00am.
2. On this day in 1941, Otis Redding was born. In his most famous song, where was he sitting?
3. What is the name of the British sport that involves hurling a Wellington boot as far as possible from a standing or running start?
4. Name the following celebrity: It is his 60th birthday today and he first became known for playing Charles in the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral.
5. Which city is further north, London or Calgary?
6. On this day in 1952, the musician Dave Stewart was born. He was one-half of the Eurythmics with which singer?
7. What slogan has KFC recently dropped from its advertising due to the coronavirus pandemic?
8. Who is older, Queen Elizabeth II or David Attenborough?
9. Which animal has the highest blood pressure? Clue: Its blood has to be pumped quite high off the ground.
10. Mary, Queen of Scots was crowned on this day in 1543. Who was her well-known royal cousin?
11. What fruit has varieties called Seville, Blood or Navel?
12. If something is described as being canary coloured, what colour would it be?
13. Jean Valjean, Fantine and Javert are characters from which musical?
14. The birthstone for September is commonly mined in Sri Lanka and comes in a variety of colours, blue being a popular colour. What is the name of the stone?
15. The Australian flag has the flag of which other country in its upper left corner?
Leave a Reply.