The survey is available online here: www.southampton.gov.uk/coronavirus-survey
Here are a few instructions and tips on going about a survey interview:
- You can decide whether to talk through the survey over the phone or in person. Of course, if it is in person, we ask that you remain mindful of social distancing if it is with a person outside of your household.
- The survey can be completed on a computer, laptop or tablet. It can also be completed on a mobile phone if you are out and about when completing the survey.
- All information must be collected through this online link.
- When you first open the survey, make sure you select the ‘on behalf of someone else’ option. This will make sure we show you the correct questions, instructions and prompts as an interviewer. We will guide you through what to ask and when.
- None of the questions in the survey are compulsory for the respondent. They can skip a question, pause or stop the interview at any time.
- We ask that you treat any information that you hear sensitively and confidentially.
- The only conditions for taking part in a survey interview are that the respondent must be a Southampton resident and over the age of 18.