Creative Options Wednesday 11th November 2020 Quiz Questions
1. Today is the anniversary of the end of the First World War, known as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day. In which year did WW1 end?
2. A starfish has how many arms?
3. In what city would you find the Colosseum?
4. It is Leonard di Caprio’s 46th birthday today. Which film links him to Southampton?
5. What are granny, reef and slip examples of?
6. What do the initials PTO indicate at the bottom of a page?
7. What is the name of the actress that is celebrating her 56th birthday today, who famously played Molly in the film Ghost?
8. Also from the film Ghost, which song by the Righteous Brothers was at number one on this day in 1990?
9. Basmati and pilaf are varieties of what?
10. It is National School Meals Week. Which footballer has been campaigning to make sure that children who need free school meals, still get them during the school holidays? Is it (a) Jesse Lingard, (b) Paul Pogba, or (c) Marcus Rashford?
11. Which American politician was declared the president-elect of the United States last weekend?
12. How many spaces are there in a noughts-and-crosses frame?
13. Which flower’s petals are steeped in water to create the traditional flavouring for Turkish delight?
14. On which planet was Matt Damon’s character stranded in a 2015 film?
15. According to the famous saying, how many lives does a cat have?
29/10/2022 11:34:19 am
Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.
Leave a Reply.