Hello Creative options community, I wish to help explain the current messages around COVID the government provided
Boris Johnson as stated that we are stage 1 of a 5 stage plan
There are five alert levels; currently, we are at alert level 3.
The public is now actively encouraging going to work if you can't work from home. It would be best if you did this by car, walking or bike instead of public transport unless you have no other choice.
You can now take unlimited excise each day as long as you keep to social distancing rules.
The next stages are being looked at for June and July if the reproduction rate of the disease is lower enough.
Official rules found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
If you show any symptoms of COVID, you must isolate until the symptoms are entirely gone.
In short, you can now:
1. Spend time outdoors,
2. meet one other person from a different household outdoors,
3. exercise outdoors as often as you wish,
4. go to a garden centre,
5. go to work if you cant work from home,
6. go to the shops,
7. leave your home for medical needs including escape risk of harm, provide care to the vulnerable person and donate blood,
8. travel to any outdoor space irrespective of distance,
9. only travel with someone outside your household if you practice social distancing rules.
We will bring you additional information as and when the government provide.
Thank you for reading and understand, please email me any questions you have to email@example.com