Creative Options Wednesday 17th June 2020 Quiz Questions
1. It is Barry Manilow’s 77th birthday today. What was the name of the showgirl he sang about in the song Copacabana?
2. Which US state is nicknamed the ‘Aloha State’?
3. Tomorrow is International Sushi Day. What is the name of the hot, green paste that is served alongside sushi?
4. Identify the two famous faces mixed together in the following image (½ point for each correct answer):
5. It is 76 years since Iceland became independent from which European country?
6. What is the largest chain of chemist shops in the world?
7. The actor Jodie Whittaker is 38 today. She is the first female to portray which science fiction character?
8. The following logo represents which company?
9. On this day in 1885, the Statue of Liberty arrived in New York harbour. In which country was the statue initially constructed?
10. What is the name of the pub in Emmerdale? Is it (a) The Woolpack, (b) The Gamekeeper or (c) The Happy Shepherd?
11. Where is London’s most famous dog’s home?
12. Name the following cartoon friends (½ point for each correct answer):
13. It is Venus William’s birthday today. Is she older or younger than her sister Serena?
14. Which part of the body has a crown and a root?
15. Name the following country from its outline: